samedi 4 juillet 2009

From Goodluck Chukwemeka

 
Austin360  
   
 * Please note, the sender's email address has not been verified.
   
 
From Goodluck Chukwemeka
Abidjan Republic of Cote D'Ivoire.West Africa
Dear
I need your help to transfer the money my late father left for me in the bank Before died the money is (USD18,000,000,00 MILLION)I want to invest the money in your country and continue my education.while you will invest my own share of the money for me.I can assure you there is No Risk involve the money is an inheritance from my late father .I Will compersate you with 30% of this money

From Goodluck



 
   
   
  Click the following to access the sent link:
   
 
Austin360.com - Arts*
     
 
 
  SAVE THIS link FORWARD THIS link
 
 
   
Get your EMAIL THIS Browser Button and use it to email content from any Web site. Click here for more information.
   
   
  *This article can also be accessed if you copy and paste the entire address below into your web browser.
http://www.austin360.com/arts/content/arts/index.html




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?